AQUENSIS SPA TERMAL ®
What is best, after a good skiing or hiking, than relaxing a while in a Jacuzzi, outside, under the snow?
The Spa of Bagnères de Bigorre offers wellness activities for pure moments of relaxation, at the foot of the mountains.
Just 20 minutes from the Grand Tourmalet ski area and 30 minutes from Tarbes, this four storey property will be perfect for a break during your weekend, your holiday or after mountain activities. Its architecture of stone of wood, marble and glass, offers charm, serenity and authenticity.
Aquensis offers 4 different universes:
The relaxation area will seduce to the largest number because it foresees several activities: * Accessible from 5 years old accompanied by an adult, (mandatory until 15)
– The main pool thermal water has a high content of trace elements and especially calcium, magnesium and sulfate; with whirlpools, hot tubs and water jets, rain-showers, back currents, etc.
– The pool is a real treat with its hydro-massage jets and its diffusion of music under water.
– The hammam is decorated with a tea room and cabins (in Pyrenean marble); oriental music and served mint tea enhances an oriental atmosphere.
– The wooden relaxation terrace is open and on the roof, there are two Scandinavian saunas, two Jacuzzis with a panoramic view.
The wellness area is more accessible on the care:
– Balneotherapy (hydro-massaging showers, bath, mud …), scrubs, slimming care, relaxing for the body, to do in duo, specific for the face.
The Fitness area offers different types of « Fitness Passes » to access fitness sessions and room but also a specific « Aqua Pass » for aqua gym and aqua biking. * Existing prestige formula, new Piloxing activity.
This site is labeled tourism and handicap:
The 4 floors are suitable for disabled people, all amenities as well as infrastructures linked directly to aquatic activities are adapted. Assistance of a lifeguard to get into the pool may be requested. Toilets (for gents and ladies) at each floor are available and adapted; showers and changing rooms, too. For people with mental disabilities, a visible signage containing text and pictograms has been installed.